2019 AIR Program
- Budget: Monthly stipend of $1,300
Recology CleanScapes’ Artist in Residence (AIR) Program provides local artists the opportunity to create art using materials gathered from the company’s recycling facility in South Seattle.
The residency includes:
• Access to a wide range of materials that flow through the recycling facility
• Access to materials at the City of Seattle’s North Transfer Station
• Access to materials collected at The Recology Store
• Studio space
• Monthly stipend of $1,300
• A final exhibition and reception
The 2019 residency runs from April 1 – August 31.
Two artists will be selected to participate.
During the application process, we strongly encourage artists to tour our recycling facility. To reserve a spot on a tour and find out more about the program, contact Danielle Gambogi.