- Budget: Salary Range: $38,000-$43,000, with health insurance and paid time off
The Administrative Assistant works collaboratively with all staff to support the mission of Washington Nonprofits and represent its values when interacting with members and the community. This position is a key link in supporting the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations of the organization and will do community outreach and prepare written communications. Approximately one half of this person’s hours will be spent on general administrative duties and the remaining half will be supporting the learning team.
Skills and Requirements
• 2 years work experience with preference given to those with nonprofit experience.
• Commitment to our mission and belief in the value of nonprofits as drivers of social justice, benefits, and change.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Outstanding verbal/written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) is required. Experience with CRM databases, primarily Salesforce, membership databases, MailChimp.
More Information: app.trinethire.com