5th Avenue Theatre
Annual Giving and Marketing Coordinator
- Budget: $45,000 - $50,000
The Annual Giving and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for working with the Philanthropy and Marketing departments to build and maintain a robust annual fund program. The coordinator has responsibility for direct response programs (direct mail, phone, email campaigns, subscription add-on appeals) and for raising annual funds (from $1 to $1,249). The Annual Giving and Marketing Coordinator co-supervises the Telemarketing and Telefunding Vendor and works closely with other members of the Philanthropy and Marketing teams, to oversee the fulfillment of benefits and donor recognition. This position serves as an ambassador of the theater to Seattle philanthropic and professional communities and an ambassador of our donors to The 5th Avenue community.
• 2-3 years of progressive fundraising or marketing experience, preferably in the arts.
• Must demonstrate ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing
• Knowledge of Tessitura or CRM software as well as experience with Microsoft Office
• Extensive work with individuals necessitates “people skills,” poise, tact, integrity and sound
• Valid WA state driver’s license is handy
• A sense of humor is essential.
More Information: www.5thavenue.org