Arts Operations Manager
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Budget: $62,000-70,000 (DOE)
SEED is seeking an experienced and dynamic Arts Operations Manager (AOM). This position will work with the SEEDArts Director and Program Managers to develop and implement operational systems for each Program, and to create efficiencies and opportunities for collaboration between the Programs when possible. The AOM will identify, organize, and implement new strategies with a focus on identifying opportunities for revenue growth and streamlining financial and administrative processes. The AOM will provide leadership on growth initiatives at Columbia City Gallery, KVRU, and Rainier Arts Center as well as SEEDArts’ other programs and initiatives.
• Passion for strengthening communities via the creative economy.
• BA in business or arts management; MA a plus.
• Experience working with community media/arts organizations and/or individual artists.
Familiarity with Southeast Seattle a plus.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision – self-motivated and confident.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well with people from all backgrounds, especially underserved and
More Information: www.seedseattle.org