Town Hall Seattle
Assistant Director of Marketing
- Budget: The salary range is $60,000-$65,000 annually (DOE).
Town Hall is searching for a nimble and innovative marketer with experience in social media, grassroots outreach, advertising campaigns, and people management. This person should lead from a place of empathy and collaboration and have a genuine passion for Town Hall’s mission. The Assistant Director of Marketing will report to the Advancement Director and will provide expertise and implementation of our marketing plans. They will collaborate with leadership and provide strategy recommendations. This position will create high-quality, high-impact content across all departments and closely collaborate with the development team on content for fundraising initiatives. Content creation includes digital assets, copywriting, interviewing, social media, and more.
This role is responsible for supporting and helping to tell the organization’s stories, both big and small. As such, this position requires someone who enjoys balancing priorities, who can drive long-term projects and overarching campaigns forward without sacrificing day-to-day opportunities. You’ll oversee two direct reports and will work closely with all departments to market the 400+ arts, science, and civic events on Town Hall’s calendar each year, plus support Development and Programming initiatives as well as public awareness campaigns.
● At least 5 years of professional marketing and/or communications experience; background in a cultural or civic institution preferred.
● Previous experience managing and mentoring staff, and budgeting.
● Exceptional writing skills.
● Strong project management skills and experience.
● Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and MailChimp or similar.
● Demonstrated ability to work professionally and tactfully with others.
More Information: townhallseattle.org