Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council
28th Annual Shoreline Arts Festival Artist Marketplace
Eligibility: All work must be handmade. No commercially produced work, kits, or imported goods. All work must be original and created by or under direction of the artists(s). Artist(s) must attend the entire Festival (June 23, 10am – 6pm and June 24, 10am – 5pm). Items must match type & quality submitted for jurying. No work by non-juried artists.
Apply today to become one of the 70+ artists that make up the beating heart of the 2018 Shoreline Arts Festival!
Submit your application between November 1st – December 31st and qualify for the 50% off application fee early bird special! Special offer code: EARLYBIRD
This free community event will gather 10,000+ art lovers at Shoreline Center on June 23 & 24 and the vibrant Artist Marketplace is situated on its most prominent street front, with booths occupying the large space between the Shoreline Center building and 1st Ave NE.
5 Reasons why you should apply to the Shoreline Arts Festival Artist Marketplace:
- • Over 10,000 art lovers come to this keystone community event each year.
• Celebrating its 28th year, the Shoreline Arts Festival has a lot to brag about and is planning for improved event flow and expanded advertising in 2018.
• Location! Show & Sell your work in the art-loving neighborhoods of North King County from the Festival’s most prominent street front.
• With over 70 artists participating in the Artist Marketplace, the festival is a vibrant event with an incredible community of artists.
• Water, snacks, booth sitters, & artist/member lounge are available for selling artists to make sure you have the best weekend possible!
Submit your application and $20 application fee online via Call for Entry by 10:59pm on Wednesday, February 28th, 2018.
More Information: www.shorelinearts.net