City of SeaTac
City of SeaTac Utility Art Box Program
- Budget: Artists will receive up to $1000 for successful submissions. • $400, 1 piece of art selected • $700, 2 pieces of artwork selected • $1000, 3 pieces of artwork selected
Eligibility: ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must live in Washington State. Community groups or student groups can apply. Applicants cannot be a member of the SeaTac Arts, Culture and Library Advisory Committee or an employee of the City of SeaTac.
This program supports the vitality and attractiveness of the city, as well as local artists. This opportunity is open to Artists working in all mediums so long as the final artwork can be successfully translated to a digital file for print so it can be converted to vinyl wrap. Artists will be given artwork credit on the box.
Deadline for applications is June 30th, 2022 at 5 p.m to Mason Giem, Public Works Programs Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://www.seatacwa.gov/government/city-departments/public-works/current-projects/cabinet-wrap-program to get full application guidelines.
2022 UTILITY BOX PROGRAM TIMELINE:
• 5-12-22: Request for artists published
• 6-30-22: Artist applications due
• 8-1-22: Artist selections announced
1. Please submit the following four items by email to SeaTacArts@SeaTacwa.gov.
2. Include Wrap followed by your Name in the subject line.
3. We suggest sending items 1 and 2, as PDF documents.
4. Word documents are also acceptable.
5. Emails over 10 MB in size may need to be sent in multiple messages.
6. Please do not send zip files.
More Information: www.seatacwa.gov