- Budget: $46,000 - $60,000 annual salary plus benefits (DOE)
Artist Trust is looking for a creative storyteller committed to supporting artists to join our team! Currently reporting to the Acting Executive Director while collaborating across departments, the Communications Manager works intentionally with artists, staff, and community to share stories highlighting the impact of our work and the role individual artists play in creating a vibrant, resilient, and equitable Washington State. Using a variety of communications platforms and tools – including but not limited to social media, the Artist Trust website, media, and print – the Communications Manager promotes our programs, fundraising, and organizational initiatives, creates our annual communications plans, and builds our visual identity and brand.
We welcome candidates across Washington State to apply for this role!
• Passion for supporting artists in communities throughout Washington State; personal or professional connection to Washington State artists and arts communities of any discipline a plus
• Deep commitment to racial equity and a willingness to view your work through an anti-oppression lens
• Experience with content creation, web development, design, and editing
• Experience using non-profit database systems, CRMs, and email marketing platforms (we currently use Salesforce and Mailchimp)
Ideal start date: Monday, September 20
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications submitted by July 30 will receive priority review.
Artist Trust is a nonprofit organization that supports working artists of all disciplines in Washington State. We fuel our funding and other programs for artists through fundraising, partnership, and community engagement. At Artist Trust, all team members help shape our organization’s strategy and culture in a hard-working yet joyful environment. We view our mission through a lens of racial and geographic equity and are actively working to become an anti-racist organization and build a leaderful workplace.
More Information: artisttrust.org