Director of Marketing, Sales and Communications
The Director of Marketing, Sales, and Communications is a member of the executive leadership team, responsible for developing audiences and generating annual attendance that exceeds 120,000 and revenues over $3M across the Mainstage Season, ACTLab, and Holiday programming. A successful candidate is equal parts data analyst, storyteller, sales director, creative director, and motivating manager. This position creates annual plans for a full team of dedicated staff to execute through print and letter packages, website and digital communications, social media, press and publicity, engagement events, promotions, ticketing services, group sales, outbound telemarketing, and onsite retention activities. The position requires a solid understanding of budgeting and forecasting as well as experience in guiding the entire marketing process from the ground up. The Director of Marketing, Sales and Communications functions in partnership with other departments, supports engagement with members of the board, and is integral to the strategic planning process outlining the theatre’s future goals.
• Successful track record of experience in marketing, sales, and communications for the performing arts and/or cultural events and managing a $1M+ budget.
• Proven leadership ability in creative and brand strategy
• Ability to delegate tasks and provide constructive feedback to staff
• Experience managing multiple, overlapping events and sales campaigns
• Extensive knowledge of data analytics and tracking systems
• Excellent writing, communication, and reporting skills
More Information: acttheatre.org