Director of Operations and Human Resources
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Budget: $80,000 - $100,000
The Operations and Human Resources Director coordinates and executes all day-to-day office operations including human resource activities. This full-time, non-exempt position provides Director level support to the organization by ensuring that operations and HR practices are in line with industry standards and are supporting the overall mission of ArtsFund. The position works according to a hybrid workplace schedule. ArtsFund reserves the right to alter location work requirements at any time.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line ” Director of Operations and Human Resources : your name.” No phone calls, please; only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
• Experience working with HRIS systems, ADP Run, or Workforce Now
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate confidential and sensitive information in appropriate and effective ways
• Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
• Ability to work remotely with reliable internet access (hardware will be provided)
• Ability to work standard office hours Monday to Friday
More Information: www.artsfund.org