Bellevue Arts Museum
Docents and Tours Coordinator
- Budget: $40,000/year with medical, dental, vision benefits
Bellevue Arts Museum seeks a Docents & Tours Coordinator to join our Education team in the spring of 2020. This position will act as the primary staff liaison to our experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of docents. The Docents & Tours Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Director of Learning & Public Programming and Docent Leadership to establish goals, policies, and vision for the Docent Program. This person will also coordinate the daily activities of the docents (including meetings & trainings), as well as all aspects of docent-led tours for ages pre-K to adult. This position requires a person who is a strong and empathetic communicator, and an enthusiastic museum educator.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in art history, museum education, art education or related field.
– Two or more years of experience coordinating or teaching programs in museums or other informal educational settings.
– Computer literacy to use the museum’s content management system, Microsoft Office, and electronic archival systems.
– Physical ability to perform essential functions of the job.
– Successful clearance of criminal conviction record check.
More Information: www.bellevuearts.org