Education Programs Coordinator
- Budget: 21.00 per hour
MoPOP seeks a full-time Education Programs Coordinator to support the coordination and implementation of MoPOP’s education programs related to school group visits to the museum, school-based outreach programs, management and dissemination of scholarships, and communication and marketing efforts to expand our reach to educators and to the community. The Education Programs Coordinator is an integral member of our front-line staff and must be able to interact with the general public, families, students and teachers, and groups. This position is full time, Monday-Friday and may include occasional weekend and evening hours.
The ideal candidate is:
· An experienced coordinator with strong project management and customer service skills.
· A flexible, supportive team player capable of bringing fun to even the most stressful of moments.
· Organized and thorough in planning and execution; calm under pressure.
· An efficient and clear communicator capable of working with individuals with diverse work styles and well-versed in communication and planning strategies.
· Passionate about pop culture and its ability to bring people together.
· Inclusive of diverse points of view and perspectives.
More Information: www.paycomonline.net