Executive Associate & Board Relations Manager
- Budget: $25 - $33/hour
• Responsible for Board of Trustees administration, including working with the Board to establish procedures, monitor terms and protocols, set agendas, prepare minutes, coordinate communication, and serve as lead administrative staff to Board and Executive Committee.
• Coordinate Board meetings, including Museum Board, Foundation Board, Alumni Trustee Board, and the various Board Committees.
• Ensure that all interactions are culturally responsive, respectful, and based on a foundation of MOHAI’s commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility.
• Maintain executive calendar and meeting agendas.
• Assist Executive Director with capital campaign-related activities, meetings, correspondence, and events.
• Prepare reports and other confidential materials; perform research and write reports.
• Manage administrative expenses.
• Purchase and maintain office supplies; make service calls as need for leased equipment.
• In the absence of the Executive Director, use good judgement to make informed business decisions.
• As determined by the Executive Director, take a lead role in coordinating special projects.
• Opportunity to serve on IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility) Committee.
• Attendance at company-sponsored events may be required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years experience with office administration, with Board and project experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Museum Studies, History, Business Administration, or other relevant field preferred.
• Strong competency with MS Office and hosting Zoom meetings.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Very organized, flexible, able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work as part of a team.
• High level of emotional intelligence and demonstrated diplomacy.
More Information: mohai.org