Kent Downtown Partnership
Inside OUT open air marketplace – Historic Downtown Kent
The Kent Downtown Partnership is seeking artists to participate in Downtown Kent’s Inside OUT Open Air Marketplace. This is a free community event, open to all ages.
Inside OUT is every Saturday, July 10 – August 28, 9 am -3 pm (with extended hours on August 14 to 8:00 pm).
We are also looking for artists and vendors for a Friday night market, July 23, from 5 – 8pm.
We are looking for the following at this time:
• Vendors with a variety of price-points, mediums, and focuses.
• Fine artists and those who make handmade goods are welcome to apply.
• Priority will be given to those who apply early, and whose art and product closely fit the vision of the Marketplace.
• Vendors will be provided a 10×10 booth space and will be located outdoors on 1st Avenue as well as common areas throughout downtown. Some applicants may be paired with a local business (contingent w/compliance on WA Safe Start regs).
• Vendors must provide their own table and/or fixtures and weather protection.
• Vendors are required to be set-up in their space not less than 30 minutes prior to opening event and must remain until the event closes.
• Vendors are responsible for handling their own sales, booth, and materials.
• A booth fee of $40 is due upon acceptance/confirmation by the KDP. There is no application fee.
• Booth space does not include power; if power is required, inquire with the Program Coordinator.
More Information: www.downtownkentwa.com