Museum of History & Industry
MOHAI Art Director
The Art Director is responsible for establishing the conceptual and stylistic direction for MOHAI’s visual communications while maintaining a consistent look and feel across digital and print platforms. This position demonstrates a high level of creative talent with excellent design, typography, and project management skills. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and is a member of the Marketing and Communications department.
- Eight years of design and production experience, including three to four years as a senior designer or art director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent design ability with thorough knowledge of advertising, exhibition, and fundraising design in both print and digital platforms.
- Strong organizational, management, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Please visit the website for all eligibility requirements.
More Information: mohai.org