Vestige Concept Gallery
On Neutral Ground
“On Neutral Ground” seeks works of art that explore neutrality and the middle way. In a world of increasing polarization and conflict, those who do not choose sides are left to wonder where to stand. “Neutral Ground” seeks to create a zone of peace by displaying works of art that are free from heavy sensory output including themes and messages, whether intentional or not. Works could show a softness, harmony, balance, and sense of meditation. In doing so, works ideally should incorporate neutral tones, such as white, greys, soft blacks, and beige. Works may also include “natural” media, in terms of the materials used and can be of a political nature, so as long as they are free from overt messaging and convey the ideals of neutrality. Sculpture is welcome.
– “On Neutral Ground” is open to any artists over age 18, within the United States and Canada.
– Work should ideally have been created in the last three years, and must be the original artwork, ready to display.
– The specific work must not have been previously displayed in a Vestige Concept Gallery exhibit.
– Work must be for sale. (No “NFS” or deliberate overpricing)
– No Giclees or reproductions of original works will be accepted unless the work itself is a Giclee or digital. (Please note this)
More Information: artist.callforentry.org