Town Hall Seattle
Patron Services Manager
- Budget: $18/hour
• Oversee nightly ticketing and front of house operations for Town Hall events. Process ticket transactions with cash and credit cards.
• Act as the primary day-of-event contact for Front of House volunteers; assign duties, train individuals as needed, and report shift completion for each event.
• Set-up event-related furniture (e.g. tables, chairs, and music stands, signage, etc.) and strike as needed to prepare for the following day’s events.
• Support box office tracking, reporting, and data collection.
• Provide in-person and remote (email & phone) customer support.
• Oversee accessibility efforts. Assist members of the public with special needs, including early and reserved seating for mobility impaired persons.
• Coordinate with janitorial services and house staff to ensure that the lobby, bathrooms, and outdoor areas are clean and maintained during all performance and rental hours. Vacuum lobby space(s) as necessary to maintain cleanliness.
• Ensure that all interactions are culturally responsive, respectful, and based on a foundation of Town Hall’s commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility.
• Maintain best practices in cash-handling procedures.
• Complete all box office reports, deposits, and paperwork, including membership paperwork.
• A minimum of two years of experience in customer service roles required.
• Familiarity with box office procedures, volunteer oversight
• Ability to handle cash and reconcile nightly box office earnings
• Applicants must be able to work a varied and flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, lift and carry up to 25 lbs., and work on their feet for several hours at a time.
• Work schedule averaging 10-20 hours per week
• Must provide proof of full vaccination against the coronavirus
More Information: townhallseattle.org