Town Hall Seattle
Rental Event Manager
- Budget: $22-$24/hour
• Ensure successful event execution for in-person and virtual events, through the supervision of all activities relevant to planning and production.
• Participate in site visits and ongoing communication with rental clients to develop a plan that most closely meets the needs of the contracted event.
• Determine the necessary technical supports, such as lighting, sound, staging, and audio/visual needs for events in advance of production dates.
• Collaborate with the Rental and Booking Director to maintain a seamless relationship between sales and service.
• Control and monitor the customer contact aspect of event production, planning facility operations (HVAC), outside contractor services (ASL/CART, security) and related responsibilities as required.
• Produce detailed event notes and floor plans for day-of-show house staff.
• House management: Open building and ensure presentable condition of event spaces, lobbies, restrooms, waste receptacles, café, and building exterior. Supervise cleaning and maintenance as necessary to keep facility in continuously event-ready state.
• Act as the primary liaison between Town Hall and presenters, performers and rental clients and set a professional and positive tone for all interactions.
• Support Production department with planning and execution of Town Hall building reopening following COVID-19 closure: research, create, and implement health & safety guidelines, prepare floor plans, and train staff.
• 3+ years of experience in event planning and/or production.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Zoom; use of virtual platforms, Adobe Illustrator and Salesforce a plus.
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people.
• Ability to lift and move 25 lbs.
• Must provide proof of full vaccination against the coronavirus.
More Information: townhallseattle.org