The Seattle Chapter Black Panther Party (SCBPP) Legacy Committee
Request for Qualifications: Project Manager
- Budget: $20,000-25,000. Target start date in June 2022 with completion in November 2022
Contract Goals: Create a comprehensive plan for developing the SCBPP Research Center & Museum from inception to future daily operation. Identify opportunities and approaches to deepen organizational capacity that includes role definition and potential trainings for committee members.
Scope of Work: The Project Manager will work directly with the project’s Steering Committee and facilitate co-creation of a plan that includes objectives, goals, strategies, timelines, a draft budget, and a comprehensive narrative for the SCBPP Research Center & Museum project. This document will outline actionable steps and will guide future project phases with consideration of local, state, and federal policy/requirement compliance. The PM will also maintain overall project monitoring and support finalizing foundational processes for committee work. Activity will include: Auditing project development efforts and outcomes, committee member roles and assignments, and establishing a system to track team activity and project progress. Creating frameworks, procedures, and templates that support the optimal effectiveness of relevant stakeholder collaboration within the project’s management. Identifying potential bottlenecks, critical issues, or concerns that might impede progress, and recommending solutions. Managing communications/distribution of information to multiple stakeholders and leadership across various stakeholders. Identifying short term and long-term capacity-building needs.
• Experience facilitating community-based non-profit organizational development work.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and high proficiency in the areas of research, reporting/presenting, and budgeting.
• Excellent people management and community engagement skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office / Google Suite and other Project Management tools.
Must have at least a bachelor’s degree or clearly relatable experience
Email Cover Letter that briefly outlines your qualifications and your Resume
More Information: omwbe.wa.gov