The 5th Avenue Theatre
Senior Philanthropy Manager
- Budget: $65,000 - $70,000
The Senior Philanthropy Manager will build and manage a portfolio of 100+ donors and prospects who give or have the capacity to give $10,000 or more in annual support and will manage and strengthen a growing planned giving program. This will require conceiving and implementing solicitation strategies for new and increased gifts as well as identifying opportunities to connect prospects and donors with the programs and leadership of The 5th. The SPM will be responsible for marketing the planned giving program and actively identifying and stewarding prospects for planned gifts. In addition to maintaining his/her own portfolio, the SPM will support other gift officers in the identification and solicitation of planned gifts as well as training them to be successful in soliciting their portfolios directly. The SPM will be responsible for making calls, stewarding donors, and setting and achieving fundraising goals.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who demonstrates outstanding donor relations, customer service, attention to detail; and who is a team player, enthusiastic, articulate and has an interest in the arts. This is a full time salaried position and includes a comprehensive package of benefits.
– 3-5 years of philanthropy experience with proven track record in closing gifts and meeting goals.
– Demonstrated skills in successfully handling significant levels of responsibility, initiating and managing projects, and working independently while also managing a team of gift officers.
– Working knowledge of basic planned-giving vehicles.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel). Experience with Tessitura or Raiser’s Edge preferred.
– Demonstrated “people skills,” including
More Information: www.5thavenue.org