Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
Community Partnership Neighborhood Matching Fund
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Budget: Up to $100,000
What We Fund
We fund an array of unique and creative community projects that meet these requirements:
– Involve community members in creating and completing the project.
– Create community improvements.
– Be free and open to all members of the public.
– Are feasible and ready to begin within 1-2 months from award date.
– Demonstrate community match.
– Occur within the Seattle city limits.
– Community events every 2 years.
Who Should Apply
We encourage applications from neighborhood groups, community organizations, informal groups, and business groups who want to do a project to build stronger community connections.
All applicant groups must be open and inclusive, actively engage diverse community members, and be significantly composed of people who live and/or work in Seattle
More Information: www.seattle.gov