Town Hall Seattle
- Budget: $23.50/hour
• Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the sound equipment.
• Perform duties assigned by the Production Director and the Technical Lead.
• Proper and safe setup, operation, and teardown of the technical equipment used to record, amplify and mix sound. This includes taping down cables for safety.
• Ensure equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in use or storage.
• Technical equipment set up and tear down, may involve basic video projection setup and troubleshooting.
• Test and improve sound quality.
• Collaborate with producers and performers.
• Meet clients’ quality standards.
• Set up power distribution as needed on stage.
• Control house lights and stage lights through basic light presets as needed.
• Assist video production by providing audio as needed.
• Record performances and transfer or upload files to a computer after an event.
• Resolve technical problems when they occur.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum two years of hands-on experience in sound mixing or sound recording.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to follow written instructions and communicate effectively with others in oral and written form.
• Familiarity with the Allen & Heath ecosystem is a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
• Must provide proof of full vaccination against the coronavirus.
More Information: townhallseattle.org