Town Hall Seattle
- Budget: Part-time, non-exempt, hourly position (24 hours/week). Rate: $28-$32 DOE
This is an exceptional opportunity for a writing professional who wants to flex their muscles across platforms and audiences. If you’re equally comfortable drafting a longform essay as you are a snappy one-liner, we want to talk to you. Are you as interested in writing about chamber music as you are about astrophysics lectures? We’re looking for an excited and quick writer who is eager to help us tell our story through event copy.
As Staff Writer you’ll be an important part of unifying Town Hall’s voice across all our communications and publications. Under the guidance of the Assistant Director of Marketing and the Advancement Director, you’ll draft compelling copy for print and online pieces across marketing, communications, membership, development, rentals and programming.
● At least two years of professional experience preferred, in copywriting, marketing, communications, or related field.
● Background in cultural marketing a plus.
● Strong project management skills and experience: must be organized and detail-oriented and have strong partnership-building skills, decision-making abilities, and problem-solving capabilities.
● Expertise in dealing with ambiguity; a positive, can-do attitude; and the ability to quickly ramp up on new concepts and tasks.
More Information: townhallseattle.org