Town Hall Seattle
- Budget: $20/hour
• Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of live streaming events.
• Perform duties assigned by the Production Director and the Technical Lead.
• Proper and safe setup, operation, and teardown of the technical equipment used to record and broadcast events. This includes taping down cables for safety.
• Ensure equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in use and return to proper storage.
• Live operation of the PTZ remote cameras with a camera remote controller.
• Live operation of the Blackmagic Design video switcher.
• Follow a script, screenplay or outline for each event.
• Collaborate with producers and performers.
• Meet clients’ quality standards and run-of-show
• Record performances with professional equipment. Assemble raw footage and transfer or upload files after an event.
• Work with the Audio Engineer to ensure good sound quality and proper levels. Track live audio on the video switcher.
• Resolve technical problems when they occur.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two years of hands-on experience in video or camera operation preferred.
• Knowledge of live-streaming applications such as YouTube, Restream.io, OBS.
• Familiarity with live-switching.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
• Must provide proof of full vaccination against the coronavirus.
More Information: townhallseattle.org