The best performing artists in King County are right at your fingertips! Browse the Roster and book an individual or group for your next event today.
Presenter Incentive Program
4Culture provides a financial incentive to book Roster performers to local arts agencies, chambers of commerce, and municipalities presenting free concerts and programs in their communities. Eligible projects must offer free public access to a performance-related experience. Please carefully review the Touring Arts Roster Presenter Incentive Program eligibility criteria and guidelines.
- Who is eligible for this program?
- King County Local Arts Agencies (LAAs), Chambers of Commerce, Downtown Associations or City Agencies, and nonprofit organizations currently receiving 4Culture Sustained Support are eligible for this incentive. (Note: If your organization or agency is currently eligible to apply for the Group Art Projects program, you will still be able to apply; funding from this Incentive program will not affect your eligibility to the GAP.)
- What performers are eligible to hire?
- Any of the individuals or groups currently listed in the 4Culture Touring Arts Roster.
- What criteria is used to evaluate my request?
- Eligibility of the Applicant; Local Arts Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Downtown Associations or City Agencies outside of Seattle,
- Feasibility; evidence of ability to successfully produce the proposed event,
- Public Benefit; event must be free, publicized, open and accessible.
- How long will it take us to notify presenter of the results?
- Two to four weeks.
- How often can my organization participate?
- Incentive Awards will be available to each applicant up to $2,500 per calendar year no matter the number of requests.
- What can I use the funds for?
- Payment of Touring Arts Roster artist fees only.
- How much will I get?
- 50% of Touring Arts Roster performing artist fees for your event.
- How do I get paid?
- After the event, the presenting organization submits;
- 4Culture Invoice (that includes a brief Evaluation),
- Evidence of Acknowledgement of 4Culture support (printed PR material or other documentation with 4Culture logo),
- An event photo with Photographer credit; JPG files only, under 2MB, 1920 pixels on the longest side and 72 on the shortest.