Recovery Task Force
- Artist, Writer
- In addition to contributing to the Seattle Globalist, Gavin is a Liberal Arts student and Operations Manager at Cafe Avole.
- Administrative Assistant, Washington Nonprofits
- Erika is drawn to the museum field because it offers lifelong, free choice learning for adults. She brings this curiosity to Washington Nonprofits and to the Washington Museum Association representing Emerging Museum Professionals.
- Heritage Outreach Manager, Washington State Historical Society
- Allison Campbell coordinates programs and services with the Washington State Historical Society, to support history and heritage sites across the state.
Manuel R. Cawaling
- Inspire Washington, Executive Director
- Manuel R. Cawaling is a theatre artist, educator, heritage specialist, and a community cultural organizer, currently serving as Executive Director for Inspire Washington, Washington state's primary cultural advocacy organization.
Jade Solomon Curtis
- Independent Artist
- Jade Solomon Curtis is a Seattle-based, Texas-native dance artist and choreographer
interested in the body as an artifact of memory, space and time.
- Arts Program Administrator, City of Issaquah
- Amy Dukes is Arts Program Administrator for the City of Issaquah, overseeing the community arts granting program, the public art program, and the city’s Certified Creative District.
- Main Street Director, Washington Trust for Historic Preservation
- Breanne manages the Washington State Main Street Program, a statewide network of communities working to revitalize their downtown districts.
- Assistant Director of Operations, University of Washington Museology Graduate Program
- Born and raised in Mexico, Maya found the world of museums through her passion for art, heritage and a desire to contribute to the greater good.
- Cultural Partnerships and Grants Manager, Seattle Office of Arts and Culture
- Kathy Hsieh is one of the founders and Co-Executive Producers for SIS Productions, an Asian American women-led theatre company recognized by Audrey Magazine as a Theatre Trailblazer.
- Manager of Cultural Programs, Seattle Center
- Heidi Jackson oversees artistic direction and the implementation of community centered, free programming including Festál, a series of 24 ethnic cultural festivals presented by community organizations in partnership with Seattle Center.
- Wa Na Wari; Artist
- Elisheba Johnson is a conceptual artist heavily influenced by the Fluxus movement and the accessibility of art experiences and objects.
- Satpreet Kahlon is a Punjabi-born artist, curator, and educator.In addition to her studio practice, Satpreet is a co-curator of yəhaw̓ and the managing editor of New Archives.
- Parks Director, City of Normandy Park; SoCoCulture; Local Arts Agency Network
Jasmine Jamillah Mahmoud
- Assistant Professor in Arts Leadership, Seattle University
- Jasmine Jamillah Mahmoud is an Assistant Professor in Arts Leadership at Seattle University, an urban ethnographer, and performance historian
- Associate Director of Marketing, 5th Ave Theatre; Market the Arts Task Force
- Chris Marcacci spent his early career as a Sales, Marketing and Event Manager for One Reel and Teatro ZinZanni: Seattle, and now serves as the Associate Director of Marketing at Seattle’s 5th Avenue Theatre.
Nancy Salguero McKay
- Executive Director, Highline Heritage Museum
- Nancy Salguero McKay was born and raised in Mexico City, coming to the U.S when she was 17 years old. She has served as Executive Director of the Highline Heritage Museum since 2018.
- Curator of Collections, White River Valley Museum
- Hilary Pittenger is the Curator of Collections at the White River Valley Museum in Auburn and author of Images of America: Auburn.
- Independent Artist
- E.T. RUSSIAN is a multi-sensory artist, author, healer, disability justice advocate and educator.
- Landmarks Coordinator, King County Historic Preservation Program
Raymond Tymas-Jones, PhD
- President, Cornish College of the Arts
- Raymond Tymas-Jones PhD became the tenth president of Cornish College of the Arts in 2018. Previously he served as Dean of the College of Fine Arts at the University of Utah for 12 years.
- Business Development Manager, Central District Forum for Arts and Ideas
- With a background in theatre performance, spoken word and playwriting, Nina has had a multi-faceted career. In her current role, Nina ensures that the CD FOrum has the resources it needs to grow and thrive.
The Task Force will meet monthly for one full year. Meeting times will be posted here as they are scheduled. Please contact Willow Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend a virtual meeting.
- August 21, 2:30 – 4:00 pm
- September 25, 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- October 22, 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- November 19, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- December 18, 12:30 – 2:00 pm
- January 22, 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- February 22, 3:30 – 5:00 pm
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021