After signing by 4Culture, your contract will be available in our grant portal for you to request payment. After logging in, go to the “Getting Paid” menu to view a list of your contracts. “Request Payment” links will be available for any unpaid grant.
4Culture provides funding on a reimbursement basis, which means we provide funding for completed work. However, for most programs you may submit a request for either a partial payment or final payment depending on the Scope of Services you negotiated at the start of the contracting process. Check your contract’s Scope—you must follow the payment schedule outlined there.
If you cannot complete your public benefit by the date your contract closes, please contact your program manager for a possible contract extension. If you do not contact us prior to the contract expiring, the grant may be cancelled.
When you submit your Payment Request, our program managers are automatically notified. They will review the information you provided as well as any attachments and approve the payment. If we have questions or if any required information is missing, we’ll contact you.
We will normally send you a check or transfer the funds via ETF within about 14 days. If payments are to be sent via ETF, your program manager may contact you for bank information.
How to sign your contract
Please follow the required steps below to complete the contracting process:
- Click the View Document link in your message. This will open your default web browser and will automatically navigate you to your contract.
- If prompted, accept the Conga Sign signing agreement.
- Review and then scroll to the signature box in the contract. Normally, this will be on the last page, but it may be on an earlier page if your contract has attachments.
- Click on the signature box. You will have the option to update your name and initials or chose a different font.
- When you are ready to sign, click the signature box. This will digitally sign and then close the signature box.
- At the top of the page click the Complete Signing button. The contract document will close.
- Next you will need to download, complete, and sign an IRS Form W-9 and then provide it to 4Culture via the instructions provided in your contract. If you need assistance with this step, or believe we have a current W-9 on file, please contact your program manager.
- If your contract states that additional documents are required, such as a Certificate of Liability Insurance (COLI), please provide those documents as well. Refer to your contract instructions for details.
- Any documents with sensitive information may also be mailed to 4Culture, 101 Prefontaine Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104-2672.
Once you have completed and submitted all required documents, your contract will be signed by 4Culture’s Executive Director and we will email you a copy for your records.
Please note: All required documents MUST be submitted for your contract to be considered final. Only then will funds be allocated to you.
Please complete any required enclosures listed in your contract and upload them to 4Culture using the secure link below.
Enclosures with private information (e.g. social security numbers on a W-9) may also be mailed to 4Culture, 101 Prefontaine Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104-2672.