- Budget: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year DOE
Earshot Jazz is adding a full-time Development Manager to its small team of passionate music and event professionals. This person would be an essential part of shaping and managing a vibrant, dynamic, and well-respected arts organization in this critical phase of its growth. Our perks and benefits include premier desk space in our ultra-sunny, pet-friendly office in the vibrant Fremont neighborhood, remote work possible up to 2 days per week, two weeks paid vacation, additional time off possible during off-peak season, plus jazz performances year-round!
Help Earshot Jazz design and build a platform for sustainable development programs, including:
– Individual Giving through Annual Fund Campaigns
– Major Giving Campaigns including Fundraising and Special Events
– Corporate Sponsorship Program
– Membership Program
– Grant Program
– General Donor Relations and Stewardship
– Assist in updating and maintaining the annual fundraising plan and fundraising budget.
– Provide leadership in developing new annual gift strategies.
– Create and manage direct mail and email appeals, event-based appeals, and online giving.
– Update and manage the annual grant-writing plan.
– Maintain the donor database and manage gift processing.
– Responsible for monitoring donor stewardship plan.
– Collaborate with staff and board in identifying, cultivating, and stewarding current and prospective major donors.
– Manage donor events.
• Must demonstrate a commitment to the mission of Earshot Jazz
• Must be a positive team player and have a great sense of humor
• 3-5 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising
• Experience with individual giving programs highly desired
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and self-manage
• Detail oriented
• Skilled in MS Office & Google Docs
• Proficiency w/ CRM software Patron Manager or Salesforce a plus
More Information: www.earshot.org